VOLUNTEERS STILL NEEDED FOR OUR PADRE PIO FESTIVAL
TRAFFIC / PARKING
Although Northampton police will be coordinating traffic, we will need volunteers, to:
* Direct traffic and parking at our location
* Assist craft vendors with unloading & set up
SET UP / TEAR DOWN
* Assist Saturday morning and Sunday night with set up and tear down
* Occasional trash removal to dumpsters
* For unexpected needs
* Volunteers who will greet and direct visitors on Saturday and Sunday, at different locations
* Several handicap parking spaces will be available, and
passengers may need assistance being assisted/ directed to elevators
* Three teams of 8 persons of same height to take turns carrying Padre Pio statue in procession.
* Traffic guides who will assist police in blocking intersections as procession proceeds.
* Parade Marshals to guide the procession.
* For children’s activities.
ADDITIONAL USHERS / GREETERS
* To direct parishioners and pilgrims to seats for the 12:30pm Mass and 3pm healing service, and to locations for confession
To volunteer or for more information, please contact the Parish Office at 215-357-5720, or by email to
Alan Stasson (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Brian Stedman (email@example.com).